Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Senior Awards

Last night's Senior Awards Ceremony was extremely long and boring. However, I did manage to win a few awards. Eric Heywood and I were jointly chosen as the Outstanding Senior Math Student and I was recognized along with Brett Schilke for being a National Merit Scholar Finalist. I also won a scholarship that I didn't see coming, the Nora Mayor Scholarship, which is given out to a student who shows ability in math and physics.

As well, none of the Science Teachers were able to attend because of the Regional Track Meet, which Neenah hosted. I was also chosen as the Outstanding Senior Science Student, and I recieved my plaque today as well as the 13th Edition Merck Index, which has just about every compound imaginable listed and described within its approximately two thousand pages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You're going to think this is weird...but...

I was friends with Eric Heywood a LOOONG time ago, and now that college is approaching, I want to talk to him again!!

I was just wondering if you knew his e-mail or AIM screen name. That would be really awesome if you did.

If you do and it's okay to give it to me, you can e-mail me at

wondermollz@hotmail.com

Thanks so much. My name is Molly Censky...if you wanted to run it by Eric first...I don't even know if you guys are friends. I hope you read this!